Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Red drums





Skirt, belt, bag: thrifted vintage
Top: old Old Navy
Earrings: gift from my mother-in-law
Shoes: gift from Christina
Jumping right back in to vintage fashion again, my friends! Had some trouble modeling for this one thanks to a combination of wardrobe malfunctions and the wind. Hopefully that explains my closed-eyed, smiling shenanigans. I'm especially drawn to southwestern prints. So geometric! Geometry is probably the only type of math I have ever felt any kind of affinity for. Also! Gare was my photographer today! Didn't he do a swell job? Now I can be one of those fashion bloggers whose husbands does their photography. No more tripods and timers for me, wahoo!

I think I may be overdue for another trip to the thrift store. (Psst, want to come sift through orphaned clothes and granny shoes with me? Open invitation!) I really really really want to find some maxi skirts to play with for fall. Fall is right around the corner, you know! And it sure won't last long here before the snow rears its icy head.

On a more important, non-fashion related note, I literally just caught word about a horrifying plane crash at the Reno Air Races. As if this town hasn't had enough tragedy lately! My prayers go out to the victims and their families <3 :(