Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Happy Saturday! I hope the last few days have been as wonderful for you as they have been for me! Decided to go home for the week and got to spend some time with Christina as well as some old friends. It's just... been good.

I chose a really awful time to do today's style shoot and the sun kept giving me Hitler/Chaplin undernose mustache shadows. So, here's the only one we got.


It's a bit hard to tell, but check out my feet. FINALLY GOT ME SOME WEDGES! Woooohooo celebration! You'll probably be seeing these fun little two-inchers (I know, not very high, I'm a wiener) in quite a few posts from now on. AND! Christina gave me her signature haircut (can't really tell in the picture), which I would also consider to be the bee's knees. She's been gifting me with a lot these days as she's kind of liquidating her thrifted stock, a big cleansing of sorts. There really aren't words to describe her generosity! I am grateful. I hope I offer her much in return, too!

Top, belt, clutch, hat: thrifted vintage gifts from Christina
Skirt: thrifted vintage
Shoes: Aerosoles