Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I win your heart with a *whoo-hoo!*

This has absolutely nothing to do with clothing, but since today's post might as well be relevant to my day, I figured I could share how bummed I am that my yoga subscription expires tomorrow! I took 50 days total and kept as persistent as I could. I wish I could keep going! But darlin', $120 a month (and that's with the student discount!) ain't no pocket money. Though I'll still be able to go from time to time as long as I'm a substitute karma cleaner (the studio offers a nice trade: 2 hours of studio cleaning for one week of free yoga!), I'll sure miss the consistency! Bikram (hot yoga) is great. If you haven't had the chance to try it, I would definitely recommend! It's quite the mind-body experience, building your flexibility and strength while sweating out the stresses and toxins. I think my favorite bit is how you can really see your improvement over time. I swear, one day I'll be able to do something crazy like see my feet come over the top of my head... one day... (hey, I can dream!) Why? I'm not exactly sure, really. There's some kind of strange appeal to bending my body into unthinkable positions (oh yeah, that's what she said).

Oh! I also would like you to stop whatever you're doing for a brief moment and open a new tab in your browser. In this tab I want you to go to stereomood.com. And I want you to get plugged in to some mood-matching music. It is in-freakin-credible. You won't regret it. Chill out, relax, enjoy some oh-so-lovely you time. Don't you deserve it? It's been a long day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment