Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A post for the sake of posting

I feel like a big weiner right now because this post is just going to be a post for the sake of not breaking my daily post pact with myself... but I literally have no time today to write about anything thoughtful or interesting since I'm supposed to be channeling all of that brain junk into an essay that is due tomorrow.

Though if I had my way I'd love to talk about my outfit today cause I thought it was really swell :) I was going for a 70s look just so I could whip out my new high-waisted stovepipe jeans with a unicorn on the butt pocket. Those pants are just so glorious... but we can rain check that for another day.

Anyway, I'm off to explore toil over the societal parallels between the ancient world and the medieval period.

I think I would rather play with this shiba inu in the bathtub.
Have a lovely night guys <3

1 comment: