Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30/08

Alright, this post is going to be purposefully off topic because today is a very very very special day.

Today is mine and Gare’s three year anniversary of dating.





And now we’re getting married in four and a half months.

It’s crazy to think that none of this would have happened had one of Gare’s best friends not had a crush on my best friend and invited us over to hang out. Or had I not had a slidey keyboard phone (the era right before touch phones). Or had Gare not wanted to text himself from my revolutionary slidey keyboard phone. Or had I not had the courage to text him the next day even though I didn’t know the guy and he had just innocently (seriously, he wasn’t trying to give me his number, haha) put his number in my phone. Or had we not started talking and had he not wanted to invite me over to watch Science of Sleep.

It gives me butterflies thinking about it <3
Happy anniversary to my future husband.

Thanks for putting this man in my life, God :) And for making it so we can spend the rest of our lives together. I couldn't be more grateful.

1 comment: