Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

A sailor and Miami Vice lovechild

Today has been the first day in a long time that it really feels like spring, and I couldn't be happier! So, I think I should like to christen this momentous event with my first ever actual style post. Since I don't have any nice location on campus that I feel brave enough to set up a tripod and camera and endure awkward glances of strangers by myself, I decided to just take some quick pictures in the safe solitude of my dormroom with Photobooth. Ah well, at least I'll have these pictures to refer back to so I can reshoot this outfit later!





(Please excuse my weird positioning... haha. Trying to showcase the clothes + fitting myself into the frame is a bit of an undertaking.)

A couple friends described me as a sailor. Another saw me coming out of Miami Vice.
So! Here's my "sailor making love to Miami Vice" ensemble ;)

Shades: thrifted
Top (actually a scarf): thrifted
Jacket: Ralph Lauren thrifted (it's supposed to be navy blue but you can't really tell :'[ )
Purse: thrifted vintage
Harem pants <3: thrifted vintage
Shoes: thrifted
Watch: thrifted vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment