Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's friday, fried eggs

Fridays? I love them. There are so many reasons to love Friday. In fact, I will list them because lists are just plain fun!

1. No classes. Yeaahah, three day weekends every weekend! I was very very fortunate to get the class schedule I did.
2. The drive home! Though school is only an hour away, I love the drive home. I always imagine myself returning home from a long voyage, for some reason. It makes me feel all sentimental about my hometown :)
3. Working with Christina... always the loveliest time. What can I say, no matter what we're doing--drinking tea, chatting, cleaning, listing, thrifting, snacking--I just enjoy her company so much!
4. Visiting the fiance. Does this even need commentary? :) 5 more months, please pass swiftly!
5. Stopping by to see maman and pops and the little brother and the two pups. The more time passes, the more grateful I am to have my family within close proximity. I don't know how my heart has changed so much over the course of a year, but it feels like it is ever-expanding with love and appreciation for them. God must be doing his work in there <3
6. And last but not least? CLASSY SECONDS: my absolute favorite local thrift store. Not only is their stuff very inexpensive (even compared to stores like Goodwill and Salvation Army!), but they usually offer some kind of great deal every Friday like $5 basket sales or 50% off clothes. Oh! Plus, the proceeds go to organizations that work toward the prevention of domestic violence. I stopped by today and scoured, oh I scoured. Found so many lovely items, I just can't wait to put together outfits for spring.

In the words of Rebecca Black, "It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday." I hope you're all getting down today and having fun fun fun fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment